♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
This year, to save me from tears I gave it to someone special.
Till now, I still can't believe vomitted twice and slept the WHOLE 25th dec. ):
MERRYCHRISTMAS to everyone out there:D I hope everyone had a sweet lil or rock cool or finger-lickin' good Christmas yea, unlike me. I feel so sad, 25th dec is just gone like, like THAT. Sickening. I didn't even do anything. Everything that happened yesteryesterday felt like it happened yesterday.
and oh yes, a very HAPPYBIRTHDAY to Nicole, Yuanqing & Qiaohui jie! I wonder how does it feel having your birthday on/one day after Christmas.
But I should be thankful for the many other delightful happenings. Like Christmas eve! & others more. CHRISTMAS PARTYYYE! This year's parties were the most most most fun ever! Lovvvvvvvvvve & miss them♥♥
On Christmas eve, I ate a lot. a lot. A LOT! Party food + IMM snacks + jap dinner?? Eh, I'm not a pig. "HOYKE" helped. But like, whoa I've muscle aches in my arms now. I think I lack vigorous exercise. I shouldn't have gone for jap. Maybe that's how come I vomitted. Overeating. It's something like a disaster-in-diguise.
But it's kinda funny waking up to a handphone screen of slightly less than thirty messages wishing Merry Christmas. and later receiving many "late" Christmas messages that weren't meant to be late.
hahahahaha!
The system is hell jammed.
Ohwells, my presents this year were smacking cool though.
I am pretty sure I will miss 2007. It's one of the best years ever.
Argh, stop nagging and threatening like shit because of the same old recorder. Can't you keep your mouth shut(for once)?